JOIN OR RENEW YOUR IGS-UK MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
…engaged in, or associated with, the research, development, teaching, design, manufacture or use of geotextiles, geomembranes, related products, associated technologies or systems and their applications, or otherwise interested in such matters.
Become a member of the International Geosynthetics Society today and enjoy the benefits of:
- Receiving the annual IGS handbook with your name and both UK and international contacts
- Complimentary access to two Journals, the IGS Proceedings Library and other technical documents
- Receiving IGS News (international newsletter) three times a year
- Receiving Down to Earth (UK Chapter newsletter) – keeping you in touch with all the UK news and events as they happen
- Regular topical meetings/seminars organised across the country offering members a full subject range to our industry and opportunity to participate and voice opinion
- Reduced registration fees at all conferences organised under the auspices of IGS
- Reduced subscription fees on selected journals
- Free training lectures on disk
- Opportunity for student members to compete for funded participation at international conferences
Joining the IGS offers an opportunity for members to contribute to the further development of our profession by:
- Supporting the aims of the IGS, especially the development of all forms of geosynthetics
- Contributing to the advancement of the art and science of geosynthetics as well as their applications
- Providing an active forum for researchers, designers, manufacturers and users, where new ideas can be exchanged and contacts improved
The annual fee for membership is £30 for Individual Members (Student members are FREE) and £130 for Chapter Sponsors of IGS UK, which includes 3 individual memberships.
JOIN / RENEW FORMS
To Join or Renew your IGS-UK Membership, please click your Membership or Sponsorship type listed below. Online applications are available here for each option.